Law Offices of Randall B Isenberg - Randall Isenberg Ruined My Life! I Paid Him $10000 To Be Sent To JAIL!!! BEWARE OF THIS "ATTORNEY"
What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!
Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of Randall when I needed him. But the problem didn't stop there, their lack of communication bled into my court scheduling as well! They NEVER informed me of a court date which subsequently led to a warrant for my arrest! That’s right, I had to go BACK TO JAIL because Randall didn't inform me of my own court date! I had to *** from work to book into jail because I paid my incompetent attorney $10,000 to help me!
Moving forward, after I got out of jail due to Mr. Isenberg's aforementioned negligence, I continued to pay him $1,000 per month CASH. *** me. When we got to our final court date I was literally at my wit's end. At that point I didn't care what the outcome was. I just wanted it over with and I wanted to wash my hands of this joke of an attorney I mistakenly chose. We were preparing to take a "deal" where I would do a 55 day work release. Ok fine. As I was preparing myself to take the deal Randall informed me that he cut a new "GREAT DEAL" for me! He said instead of doing 55 days’ work release, I could book myself into jail that SECOND (NO time to go home, change, make any calls, let anyone know, make any arrangements, etc.) and I would only do 7 days in jail total. That sounded awesome to me, I reconfirmed with Randall that I would only do 7 days to which he said "that's the deal" He also told me that I could QUIT GOING to my DUI classes that I needed because turning myself in now meant I'd be done with all requirements...so here I go to jail....
Cut to one week later. My father comes to visit me in jail (how wonderful right?) and tells me that Isenberg messed up! He didn't stay with me to read the papers he had me sign and HE DIDN'T READ THEM HIMSELF!" So that mean's I'm staying in for not a week....BUT A MONTH!!!! Needless to say I was a little more that furious! We're talking a month, I had plans, I had a job, I had rent, bills, commitments, etc. But does Randall care about that? No, he cares about that $1000/month thought, because as SOON as I got out of jail, charged my cell and checked my voice mail, I had 8 messages from his office informing me that I still owe a final $500 to him!!!!!
I went up to Isenberg's office the very next day. 10lbs lighter from the month long jail stint thanks to him, looking for some kind of empathy for what he had done to me. Do you think I got any compassion? Of course not. Isenberg rein formed me that he'll be needing that $500 otherwise he won't finalize my other papers. WOW! I was literally in tears. Not because I didn’t have the money, that was the least of my worries. But because someone that has your livelihood in their hands can be so cold, calculated, heartless, and evil. I left more upset than I came and I never saw that MONSTER again!
To let you know just what a lasting effect this has had on me mentally, I'm still thinking about it 3 YEARS LATER! Couple that with now my license has been suspended because I didn't comply with the necessary DUI classes that Isenberg told me to QUIT GOING TO since I was taking his "deal'!
Please, please do yourself a favor and consider another attorney. The impact this decision has had on me has not only affecting my record forever, but my emotional state and trust in people. If you can't trust that someone you're paying $10,000 will work hard for you, who can you trust?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Incompetent Attorney
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "I had been paying $200-300 per hour just for them to read my emails and for the past 2-months they had not done anything for me, not even file anything..."
- "I had a fire at my home. I lost everything that I had worked so hard for and valuables that can never be replaced. I took out a renter's insurance..."
- "I bought an expensive Brinkmann charcoal grill a few years ago. This grill constantly rusts or breaks, so I have to order part after part after part. This..."
- " Self deception, conflicts of interest, a feeling of possible corruption, and completely abandoning moral fiber are all words I would use to describe the owners..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."